DADA


The office boys decided to go out for lunch today. And of course you guess what guys talk about
when they amongst themselves . We got into the car , six of us in total . We all decided to have lunch at an indian restaurant somewhere in silver springs.
On our way to lunch , we started discussing about the economic recessions and how we all were tidying up our spending
Here are excerpts from our discussions

[Karthick]: Grocery shopping used to be 120 dollars now it is about 200 dollars. I had to cut back on a couple of things
[Doyin] Really
[Karthick] I registered my wife for a computer training school , now there is no time for her to attend weddings . She is busy doing one homework or assignment .The more she attends weddings the more she buys clothes and jewelries..And indian women love gold.

[prathap]: That is a good idea, where is the training school? I want to register my wife too. I have cut off the toy buying . I did not have a toy when i was young,i dont see what superman would do for you in life.

[Karthick]: Doyin ... how are you handling this recession . I know your Dad is not the minister in Nigeria

[Doyin]: Well ..i dont think i have changed my spending habits that much . I just dont do outside eating that much. I cook.

[Karthick]: So you are telling me you cook..you dont look like someone that can cook
[Doyin]: Well ..i dont think you need a PHd in cooking rice.

On our way back , we were trying to get back to the garage . Dada saw me ,smiled and opened the gate. The rest of the guys were wondering how come he did not ask for gate fee.

[Prathap]: are you guys from the same country .
[Doyin] no
[prathap] He is always cranky in the morning and collects his $9 every morning

[Doyin] So you guys pay $9 every day for parking ...
[Prathap] What is wrong with you.. the sign says $9 dollars . Yo think this is bombay. So you dont pay ?

[doyin]: Well i only paid , the first day i came here . I realized i could not afford to be paying $9 every day so i chatted him up one day.

[prathap]: what did you tell him
[doyin] I told him that i was trying to ask an ethiopian lady out , and he should teach me some local languages on how to get her attention and some ethiopian toasting routines

[prathap]: so you have an ethiopian girlfriend ?
[doyin] No i dont.. i just did not want to pay for parking. So i get him a dollar meal once in a while and chat him up that am having issues with the ethiopian lady(Zainab)


[Karthick]...doyin you are something else..you are really the slumdog . I would try chat him up tomorrow.

[Doyin] Come karthick ..dont come can create problems for me. Continue paying your $9.

Comments

  1. loooooooooool....where has ur blog been all my lifeee?? dangggggggg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NIGERIAN YOUTH, THE FUTURE (TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERTAINMENT)

DIASPORA CRIES - PASSPORT/VISA WOES

Nigeria a@50 - Day 27 : I LOVE HOME