MONEY


I seem to be tired of reading the old king james version of the bible. The words like Thou , Shalt , whou , seems not be exciting to me any longer. So i went to barnes and noble to spice up my bible with a new bible. Bible buying has changed over the years , there are so many variants that one can get lost in the adventure of seeking for the right bible. I stumbled on this bible "MAX LUCADO , Devotional Bible" .

I flipped the bible open , very colorful and attractive , but there is still an excerpt from the introduction to the MONEY message that has my mind puzzling ... Here are the excerpts word for word

" MONEY

If money is the guage of the heat then this study revealed that money is on the heat of most americans. In exchange for the ten million dollars

25 percent would abandon their family

25 percent would abandon the church

23 percent would become prostitute for a week

16 percent would give up their american citizenship

16 percent would leave their spouse

13 percent would put their children up for adoption

"
Am not sure what i would do for ten million dollars but i would give up any citizenship for it.. I dont mind being a citizen of zamunda(coming to america) for that kind of money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NIGERIAN YOUTH, THE FUTURE (TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERTAINMENT)

DIASPORA CRIES - PASSPORT/VISA WOES

Nigeria a@50 - Day 27 : I LOVE HOME